Uganda Marathon

“A 42km course through some of the most amazing scenery that Africa has to offer.”

When: 2nd June 2018

Where: Masaka, Uganda 

An incredible opportunity for the adventurer in you! Take on the Uganda Marathon in Masaka, located in the Central Region of Uganda, with stunning scenery and meet runners from all over the world.  This is not just a marathon but a week-long experience where you live in the Athlete’s Village and have  the opportunity to engage in a range of other activities in addition to the marathon.

 

Sign up here for an AbleChildAfrica Charity Place!

 

PROMO CODE FOR £50 DISCOUNT OFF YOUR FINAL BALANCE: WEAREALLABLE

CAMPING – £640 // SAFARI – £740 // HOTEL – £890

So what’s included in the price – other than race-entry, t-shirt and your finisher’s medal…?

7 days and 7 nights of accommodation, food, volunteering, culture and sustainable positive change, subsidises FIFTEEN Ugandan junior runners to participate, nightly entertainment at the campsite, pre-race pool party & hotel afternoon and pre-race medical briefing, language & cultural lessons from our local staff, 24/7 emergency medical support from a team of UK doctors, pre-race pasta party, airport pickup and return transfer and much, much more!

Flights, Ugandan Visa and incidentals are not included in the above prices. See here for more information.

Fundraising for AbleChildAfrica

We ask our incredible Uganda Marathon Runners to pledge to raise £1,500 (TBC for 2018 race) towards our life-changing work with disabled children in sub-Saharan Africa. 90% of these funds will come straight to AbleChildAfrica, whilst the remaining 10% will be fed back into the projects supported by the Uganda Marathon team in the Masaka region, where the race takes place!

When you’re running for AbleChildAfrica, you’ll receive…

  • an AbleChildAfrica fundraising pack, including AbleChildAfrica posters for events, sponsorship forms and helpful fundraising tips and tricks
  • your own branded AbleChildAfrica running vest
  • regular communications from our fundraising team with ideas for events and information about AbleChildAfrica’s work
  • a dedicated AbleChildAfrica contact who will provide you with unlimited support
  • the knowledge that you’re supporting an organisation that reached over 8500 children last year alone and is changing the lives of disabled children in Africa every single day!

 

Contact us

Find out more by getting in touch with the subject ‘Uganda Marathon’ by emailing us today or if you’re convinced, then follow the link below…

 

Sign up here for an AbleChildAfrica Charity Place!

 

Please note: This event is organised by Uganda Marathon. Find out more on the Uganda Marathon website.

About the Author:

Comments are closed.