Tough Mudder is the ultimate endurance challenge, designed to push your stamina, strength and team work to the limit. Take part in this gruelling 12-mile SAS assault course and raise cash for disabled children in Africa along the way!
A huge thank you to all our amazing Mudders so far who have completed the challenge raising money for disabled children in Africa. Sign up on the Tough Mudder website to join the following events:
19 & 20 August, 2017: South West
9 & 10 September, 2017: North West
16 & 23 & 24 September, 2017: London South
Why take on the mud for AbleChildAfrica?
What do you get in exchange for fundraising for us…?
- an AbleChildAfrica fundraising pack, including AbleChildAfrica posters for events, sponsorship forms and helpful fundraising tips and tricks
- a dedicated AbleChildAfrica contact who will provide you with unlimited support
- the knowledge that you’re supporting an organisation that reached over 8500 children last year alone and is changing the lives of disabled children in Africa every single day!
As a group we met for the first time on the morning of the challenge and the team spirit and camaraderie was instantaneous. Thank you to Tough Mudder for making us so welcome. It was a fantastic day. You have a great concept that brings out the best in people. We will be back for more.
Mark Bullock: AbleChildAfrica Mudder, 2016
- Visit the Tough Mudder website to sign up and pay your entry fee
- Create your own online fundraising page to keep track of your donations
- Fill out this form to let us know you’re fundraising for us!
See some of our Mudders in action..
Photography Credit to Epic Action Imagery
Please note: This event is organised by Tough Mudder and you can find out more on the Tough Mudder website.