Parallel London is a fully inclusive and accessible push/run for everyone. Disabled and non-disabled people unite to run, walk, wheel, push or be pushed – anything goes!
When: TBC 2018
Choose your challenge – 10km, 5km, 1km, 100m or the Super Sensory 1km.
Fundraising suggestion: £250 per person / £300 per family
Inclusive for All
Walk, run, push or be pushed… then enjoy the family festival – free for all to attend!
Ensuring everyone can get the most out of Parallel London, the Super Sensory 1km is the UK’s FIRST mass-participation sensory stimulating race. It encourages participants to exercise their senses over a course comprised of all kinds of sensory experiences, from sounds and smells, to textures and colours.
Why support AbleChildAfrica?
- We’ll support you every step of the way – starting with sending you an AbleChildAfrica fundraising pack
- We’ll provide you with tailored fundraising advice and ideas to help you reach your target
- You’ll be making a difference to disabled children’s lives in Africa!
What do you do now…?
- Visit the Parallel London website to sign up and pay your entry fee
- Create your own online fundraising page to keep track of your donations
- Contact us using the form below so we can send you your fundraising pack and offer you advice and support in the run up to the event
By signing up as an Own Place runner you must have already received your place and paid your entry fee directly to the event organiser.
To let us know you’re fundraising for us or to find out more about the event – get in touch with the subject ‘Parallel London’ by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This event is organised by the Parallel London team. Find out more on the Parallel London website.