A huge thank you to our 2017 London Marathon runners who are currently working hard training and fundraising in the run-up to this year’s race!
When: April 2018 (Date TBC)
Where: London, UK
Register your interest for our 2018 London Marathon team here!
We will remind you when the ballot places open up in May. In the case of you receiving a ballot place in October, we would love to have you on our team as an Own Place runner! If we offer you a Golden Bond place, we ask you to pay a non-refundable £50 entry fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £1,500 TBC (excluding Gift Aid).
Why run for AbleChildAfrica?
We value each and every marathon runner who chooses to fundraise for AbleChildAfrica! Whether you’re runnng as an Own Place runner or have received one of our Golden Bond places in the 2018 London Marathon, you’ll receive the following support and resources…
- an AbleChildAfrica fundraising pack! This includes AbleChildAfrica posters for events, sponsorship forms and helpful fundraising tips and tricks
- your own branded AbleChildAfrica running vest
- regular communications from our fundraising team with ideas for events and information about AbleChildAfrica’s work
- a dedicated AbleChildAfrica contact who will provide you with unlimited support. They’ll be there to answer any questions or give you fresh ideas for fundraising
- an AbleChildAfrica cheering squad on the day
and, most importantly…
- the knowledge that you’re supporting an organisation that reached over 8500 children last year alone and is changing lives for disabled children every single day
Create your own online fundraising page – it’s the easiest way to get sponsored!
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including lots of fun ideas, helpful tips and resources to use at any fundraising events you may hold. We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
We’ll be here every step of the way to give you extra support and help ensure you meet your target!
Share your page on Facebook, Twitter and by email so your family, friends and colleagues can sponsor you.
Convinced…? Register your interest for our 2018 London Marathon team here!
Please note: This event is organised by the Virgin Money London Marathon team. Find out more on the Virgin Money London Marathon website.